Department of Fisheries & Aquaculture is one of the three Departments within the Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Sciences & Technology, which conducts the courses related to all fields
Department of Limnology and Water Technology is one of the three departments in the faculty that conducts graduate & undergraduate courses and research in the
Department of Oceanography and Marine Geology is a multidisciplinary department dedicated to discover and disseminate knowledge on coastal zones, oceans, ocean
Our vision is to be the centre of excellence for fisheries and marine sciences & technology education in Sri Lanka, to produce scholars to help the country's economic development through sustainable utilization of fish and other inland & marine aquatic resources.
In pursuit of its vision Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Sciences & Technology will strive to produce outstanding internationally accredited graduates in the fields of Fisheries, Aquaculture, Oceanography & Limnology who are innovate, analytical, adaptable, with capabilities of life-long learning and research, dedicated to community service and are capable of building international collaborations, to contribute to the advancement of scholarship and the enrichment of education, socioeconomics, environment and resources of the country with special reference to fisheries and aquatic resources & environments.
* The 15th Academic Sessions and 14th Vice Chancellor`s Awards Ceremony (7th March 2018 @ Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Sciences & Technology) [Read More]
* Commencement of the Academic Programme
* Revised Academic Calendar for the Academic Year 2017
* Launched Magazine of Soft Skill Society & Photographic Exhibition [Read More]
* Beach Cleaning Pragramme [Read More]